Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hours with 250+ Steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone. Is there an alternative app i can use as the time allowance on the buit in app is to short.

I'm a part time worker so my day is punctuated with a break in the middle so the start/stop time is just insufficient, or is there a way to increase the time allowance on the app. The most I can enter appears to be 14 hours. Not sure how to encompas my entire day.

Weekdays I would need at least another 2 - 3 hours and weekends I would need another 4 - 5. The current calculations are just not working because it cannot keep up lol with my day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @RHollis, nice to see you again here in our Community. About the 250 steps per hour, the limit are 14 hours and at the moment it can't exceed that threshold. Thank you for your feedback and I can understand why you nee a greater allowance.

Feel free to post your idea on our Feature Suggestions board. I found a similar idea that perhaps is of your interest: Tracking hourly 250 steps all day. If it does you can vote and leave your comments to support this suggestion and make it more popular. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps.

Thank you again for your feedback. See you around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes