Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App V3.0 constantly crashes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having issues with the fitbit app constantly crashing?  I'm running the app version 3.0, still on the old interface, Android OS 8.1

It is more prevalent whenever I am moving around in the notifications area.  I have to start, or force stop and restart this thing no less than 20 times a day, sometimes twice within a minute.  This issue has been going on for a while now, but it seems to be getting worse.  Either that or I'm just losing my patience

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I'm unble to do anything since the update.  Unfortunately, Fitbit has stopped.... 

Very disappointed. Note 4.  6.0.1

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I get somebody from fitbit to acknowledge this issue of dozens of crashes daily from your Android app?

Best Answer

I wish I had a dollar each time this came up throughout the day (15+ times).  FITBIT Can I please get some help???  The Garmin Connect app works perfectly.  I don't want to totally switch over but you're leaving me with no choice.  I have sent feedback many many times. Stop ignoring customer's problems and offer up some support.

FitbitCrash.jpg

Best Answer

Ok fibbit, have it your way.  I've quit using this junk altogether, and am solely on the Garmin connect app.  I will be sure to let my local running club of over 1400 members know the lousy experience with your products and your support, and will steer people clear of your junky products, and recommend they get Garmins.

Best Answer