Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App shows yesterday's date and yesterday's steps etc

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Ive tried restarting my phone and turning on and off the Bluetooth. Any other ideas? So frustrating because i really want to see i much i slept last night. Oh...and i need to win the workweek hustle you know 😉 Oh, i should clarify, my fitbit does show todays steps. Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
No, it is all good now. Thanks for asking!
Penny

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @centavo71

Have moved this thread from the Charge HR to the Android App section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @centavo71! Welcome to the Forums! 

By any chance are you still experiencing this inconvenience? I recommend logging out the app, force quit the app and then logging back in. 

@SunsetRunner Thanks for directing the thread to the correct board Robot LOL

Catch  you later! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
No, it is all good now. Thanks for asking!
Penny
Best Answer

It's great to hear that your issue got solved @centavo71Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Hope to see you posting more often! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is showing yesterday's figures, too. Will try logging out and force quitting.
Best Answer

Hello friend, @Peterg323! Were you able to solve your problem with @MaginB's suggestions? 

Keep us posted, please! Man Wink

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. Problem solved!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, @Peterg323! Yay! Man Tongue I'm glad to hear! 

I invite you to check out our cool Discussion boards, and share some more with us! Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, @Peterg323! Yay! Man Tongue I'm glad to hear! 

I invite you to check out our cool Discussion boards, and share some more with us! Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes