Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App update fail

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Updated app yesterday and yep, yet again Fitbit not syncing across devices, yes I’ve, restarted, deleted, logged in, logged out, put my left foot in put my left foot out done the hokey pokey and still not syncing. This is beyond tedious.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Sooby2452 - often a simple phone and watch restart cures it. If not see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hello @Sooby2452 

I can try and help. I see you posted here as well: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Why-is-it-so-difficult-for-Fitbit-to-get-iOS-syncing-working... I looked through your previous post as well and I see your having difficulty with syncing the food log. Is that the syncing issue you are talking about now or has that resolved and your syncing issue is something not pertaining to the Food Log. I ask because the Food tile in general is definitely having issues currently and it’s a known problem that’s being addressed by the Fitbit Team. 
if that’s not the case I can try to set your Fitbit tracker up as a new device. That might help your syncing issue. I understand you have tried restarting, uninstalling/reinstalling the Fitbit App and haven’t had success. If you would like to try to set your Fitbit Tracker up as a new device please follow these instructions. Please do not skip a step. You will not lose your data setting it back up again but you will lose everything that occurred “after” your last successful sync. ** Before you begin ensure you have the latest Fitbit App installed on your Android phone and ensure your Android phone is updated if needed as well. Look here to make sure your particular Android phone is compatible: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/compatible-devices. If your Android phone is indeed compatible then follow these steps: 
First log out of the Fitbit App then shut the app by tapping the three vertical lines in the left corner of your Android phone then tap close all. Now open your Bluetooth on your Android phone and find your Fitbit Tracker on the list of connected/not connected devices. Tap the gear icon to the right of your Fitbit tracker and tap unpair. (If your Fitbit Tracker doesn’t appear on the Bluetooth list at all then just disregard this step) Now restart your Android phone and log back into the Fitbit App and tap your profile picture then scroll down to and tap “Set Up A Device “. Pick your Fitbit Tracker type in the list then just follow the onscreen instructions. When you are asked if you want to replace your Fitbit Tracker say yes. 
😉 I’m hopeful that setting things back up again fresh will get things up and running again properly. Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes