Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app missing call and notifications option

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I switched on my Blaze after a long period and installed app on my Android phone. But,it is missing the call and notifications option in the app. Anyone facing this?

All other functionalities are working as expected. 

-Renjith 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for everyone who provided helpful answers. I finally resolved it by simply removing Blaze from my account and adding it back.

Cheers!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@ren_fit   I am moving your post to the Android forum, hoping it will increase the chance that you will get help.  

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for trying to help. But none of the articles under Fitbit help explains why the option 'Call and text notifications' is missing in my Android app 

SmartSelect_20220627-141534_Fitbit.jpg

SmartSelect_20220627-141557_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

I have a Luxe and I also don't get phone call info. Why?

Best Answer

Hello @ren_fit and @Queenbt 

I’m hoping I can help. Fitbit make sure you have the latest Fitbit App version installed on your mobile device. Also make sure your mobile device is updated as well and is compatible with the Fitbit App:https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/compatible-devices. If you are indeed compatibility then go to the setting of your Android phone then scroll down and tap Apps. Find Fitbit in your list of app and tap it. Now tap notifications. Make sure notifications are enabled. Next notification categories and make sure everything on the list is enabled. Now tap in app notifications and ensure those are enabled as well. 

Go back to the Fitbit App under under settings of your phone, then tapping app, then tapping Fitbit. This time tap permissions and allow permissions to notifications you want. 
😃 Hopefully this helps. Please let me know 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for everyone who provided helpful answers. I finally resolved it by simply removing Blaze from my account and adding it back.

Cheers!

Best Answer

That’s fantastic news @ren_fit ! 😃 I’m happy your up and running again!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes