Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App won't open after update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit versa

Since update I cannot open on my phone.  Did everything is asked via Facebook.

I have a Motorola z.. when I open app it says app stopped working...  I have downloaded and redownloaded several times .  Cleared cache...  ClwareC phone , reset Fitbit ....  

Downloaded on husband's phone and no issues....  Please help can yh make an update for me to back you from preboipr before this one/?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @Iowarodeowife.

Let me help you figure out what is going on! Thanks for sharing those steps that you have tried to run the app correctly.

From what you are saying, it seems like the issue could be coming from where the app is installed. If the app is installed in an outside drive, like an SD card, then it could lead to it not being able to be opened for one reason or another, it has happened to me with some apps. If that is the case let's try moving the app into the phone's internal storage and see how that helps. Try following these steps:

1. Go into the phone's settings.
  2. Tap on the Application or app settings.
  3. Look for the Fitbit app and select it.
  4. Once you are there, check if there is an option to move the app to internal memory. Or if it is already on the internal memory then let's try moving it to an external drive.
  5. After the moving is complete, restart the phone.

Now try opening the app again and it should do the trick.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @Iowarodeowife.

Let me help you figure out what is going on! Thanks for sharing those steps that you have tried to run the app correctly.

From what you are saying, it seems like the issue could be coming from where the app is installed. If the app is installed in an outside drive, like an SD card, then it could lead to it not being able to be opened for one reason or another, it has happened to me with some apps. If that is the case let's try moving the app into the phone's internal storage and see how that helps. Try following these steps:

1. Go into the phone's settings.
  2. Tap on the Application or app settings.
  3. Look for the Fitbit app and select it.
  4. Once you are there, check if there is an option to move the app to internal memory. Or if it is already on the internal memory then let's try moving it to an external drive.
  5. After the moving is complete, restart the phone.

Now try opening the app again and it should do the trick.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer