Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the Fitbit Charge 2 for Christmas.  I previously had the Flex.  There were never any problems using my Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo with it.  When I go to add a new tracker, it tells me to, " Please update your application to continue."  So I checked and there is no update for it.  I uninstalled the app and then installed at again, and it still says that I need to update my app.  Anyone able to help me out?  Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Which version of the app are you running, @mikeshelton?  If you go to Account, Help, it will display the Version number at the top of the screen.  v2.39.1 is the most current version.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem, the app running is 2.15.1, I'm having problems getting the newest version, I had just down loaded the app from the play store, I uninstalled and followed a link from the help forum for the latest version, yep it downloaded the 2.15.1, every time I try picking the charge 2 it says download app. Update, I've been messing with this for 2 days and truly want to stomp it! Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently, @rockybranchtn25, your phone is not one of the compatible Android phones. If the Google Playstore does not have the new version 2.39.1 available for your phone, it probably means that the phone's operating system is not compatible with it.  Which phone and which version of Android OS are you using?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Galaxy s3     4.1.2 thanks for the reply!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Therein is your problem, @rockybranchtn25 - Fitbit does not work on the Android 4.x OS.  If you cannot upgrade your phone to a newer version, or use a desktop/laptop computer to sync your tracker, you will probably want to consider returning it for a refund.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi All.

I have been trying to pair my Fitbit Charge 2 to my old phone, a Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (as my new phone, is a Huawie P9 lite, which is sadly not compatible).

While trying to link my Samsung, I keep on getting "Please update your application to continue" - I have checked to see if the phone is updated (which apparently it is, the Andriod Version is 4.2.2), but I can't seem to get the latest of Fitbit App version (what I currently have is 2.15.1).

Please assist/advise what I need to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problems and can't sync my versa smartwatch. Help

Best Answer
0 Votes