Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Weekly Step Goals in Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the fitbit app for android users, I enjoy the daily step goals, but I would like the ability to add a weekly step goal as well since that would allow to have an overall total goal but allowing variance from day to day.  I would also like additional badges added to the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @marciaf, good to see you are visiting again the Fitbit Community! 

We really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea in our Feature suggestion board, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team. Previous we had feedback regarding the same suggestion, but never had the necessary activity and were all archived.

As an alternative remember that you can create weekly challenges where your friends can participate and you will have a healthy competition to achieve your goals.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks much for your help. I wasn't sure exactly where to put it so I appreciate the link.

Best Answer