Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2- Water tile on Samsung Galaxy Phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When i go into the app on my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone the water tile isn't always there.  It's just a blank spot, but if i touch it, it will open up the water counter so you can add what you drank.  This also happened on my Galaxy S4.  I have the most recent update for the app.  Is this a glitch with the App?  Is it being worked on to be corrected?

Moderator's edit: Edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey, hey, hey, @Mspringman! It is nice to see you. Cat Tongue Hmmm...it is very weird what is happening to your water tile. Can you please attach a screenshot of this? 

Have you tried to log out of the App and back when this happens? Also, make sure that you are running the latest version of the Fitbit App.

Let me know! Heart

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I have the same problem. It has always been invisible,  but shows up when I touch it. I have current version installed and I have logged in and out. Also deleted app and reinstalled. Nothing fixes it. I am using a Samsung S8  btw. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have seen this sometimes too. It's as if it is slow to load. Once you touch the blank it's all there. Like you have to wake it up. I often feel there is a lot of lag between info going in and the display catching up and these dormant/blank tiles are related to this.

Anyone else finding this or similar problems have any explanations for them?

Best Answer
0 Votes