Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average sleep is no longer per day???

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Within the last few days the app has gone from reporting a daily sleep average to reporting a per-session sleep average (where naps are included as just another data point.

It used to do this:
Sunday: 7 hours sleep, 1 hour nap
Reported (daily) average: 8 hours
The website dashboard still does this.

Now the app does this:
Sunday: 7 hours sleep, 1 hour nap
Reported average: 4 hours

Since what matters to me is how much sleep I am getting total per day, not per session, the average reported is now completely useless. It would now be more useful for me not to track naps at all.

Is this a "feature" or a bug, and how can I make it work correctly again?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @AranelS!

I'd like to take a closer look into what is going on. Could you please take a screen shot of the average that you mentioned and then post it as a reply, that should let me get a better understanding of the whole situation.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the first screenshot, you can see that my "average" is less than any of
the daily totals! In the second screenshot, note how adding a one-hour nap
REDUCES the "average", even though I have reported MORE SLEEP!

+ nap = lower average!+ nap = lower average!Note average is less than any daily total!Note average is less than any daily total!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is also acting like this. Will there be a fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @AranelS. Welcome to the Forums @AnemoneFlynn.

As mentioned in one of those threads shared by @AranelS, this is an issue that our team is aware of. Whenever we get or have any updates of details to share, we will be letting everyone know.

Thanks for your patience and understanding! If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes