Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery level not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit charge 2 is working great and data syncs with android phone but noticed today that my battery isn't syncing.  Phone says battery low and it's last sync was yesterday at 7:32. It's now today 21:22. I charged fitbit last night and battery is currently at 75% on charge 2 but app won't update this. I've turned Bluetooth off and on. Restarted fitbit and phone.  Has anyone seen this before?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

@Suddenlyactive It's great to have you aboard in our Fitbit Community! Seems odd that your Fitbit app is not updating the battery level of your Charge 2. I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if the battery level updated to the level accordingly.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
Hi JuanJoeFitbit
I have managed to resolve by uninstalling the app and reinstalling again.  Working fine now.  Thanks 😊

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Best Answer

@Suddenlyactive I'm so glad to hear that your app is working properly now. Thanks for keeping me updated!

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board, where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same problem with the Charge 2. I have only had it for 26 days. Nothing is working. Dealing with the "Live Chat" right now. Otherwise, I will have to see if Kohls will exchange it even if I don't have all the original packaging. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have reinstalled the app mulitply times and it still isn't working. Very frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi first steps 
Have you tried doing a restart on your fitbit? Is yours not syncing any data? 

Best Answer
Hi first steps 
Have you tried doing a restart on your fitbit? Is yours not syncing any data? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact problem and none of the suggestions have worked. This is beginning to be a hassle. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi BGRocks66

I had tried everything.  From resetting fitbit charge 2, turning off bluetooth, I tried to pair device again as if I was adding a new device.  After messaging here, I finally decided to uninstall app and start again.  This is what worked. You don't lose any details as everything is saved on your dashboard. Mine is working perfect again.   Give it a try.  Let me know how you get on.  X

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did what you suggested and it's working wonderfully now. Thank you for your help@

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer

@Suddenlyactive @BGRocks66 I'm so glad to hear that your Fitbit trackers are working properly now! Don't hesitate to get back if more questions arise and I'll be more than happy to assist you.

See you both later my friends! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

My battery life isn’t syncing to my app either. But it’s the opposite problem. My app says my watch is consistently at 90% or full and isn’t reflecting what my watch’s battery life is actually at. I’ve tried removing my watch and adding it back in, removing the app and adding it back on, turning off my watch, and turning off my phone. None of it has worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@abice I'm sorry for the late response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit forums. I also appreciate the time spent trying the troubleshooting steps you mentioned previously.

Please let me know what is the brand and model of your Android device.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the exact same issue with my charge 4. Everything syncs fine except for the battery. I’m so sick of troubleshooting it.

Best Answer
0 Votes