Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app is not showing all my exercises

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I look back at last weeks excercise, it says 6 days completed but doesn't show the details of all 6 and hasn't given a tick on that day. I logged out and back in, it had restored a treadmill excercise, but then removed a walk from the following day! I can see it's all there in my online dashboard but very annoying it keeps removing things! How can I get it to correctly show in the app? I have updated the app as well. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Kelly2606.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

Our team has recently released a new version of the Fitbit app (3.53 iOS and 3.53 Android). For instructions on how to check your current version and update, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I update the Fitbit app?".

If you continue having the same problem, please try the following:

- Log out from the app

- Reboot your phone

- Uninstall/reinstall the Fitbit app

- Log back in to the Fitbit app

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Kelly.  If I understand you correctly (click on the X of Y days of exercise this week, then swipe right to the next screen), this is one of the bugs in the app that people have been begging for years to get fixed. Literally, years. The current month's calendar is displayed, but only the last few days get the tick. If you scroll down the list so that it refreshes and shows more days exercise, those days will have their ticks magically appear on the calendar. An annoying workaround, but it does eventually show the data. If you leave that module and come back, you need to repeat the process each time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes