Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life not lasting and clock face randomly changing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch is acting really funky. Clock face is changing from what I set it at and to some other clock face. The battery isn't starting charged. I just charged it last night (less than 8 hours ago),and now the battery is already down to 70 percent. This started just recently after the last update with the syncing issues. Help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It is a versa 2. I figured out the issue, it was a third party clock face. I figured out the issue when I did a Google search and found out I wasn't the only one with that issue. Thank you for getting back to me!!🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @WSY may we get some insight on the model of your watch? 

This board is for help with your phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @WSY, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared. To better assist you with your concern, just as @Rich_Laue asked, can you please let me know which Fitbit are you using? Let me share with you that the battery of your device also depends on how frequently you use all the features of it. That said, I recommend you charging your Fitbit device with a USB port from a computer or a UL-certified outlet into the wall and then turn off all the features that you don’t use that much.

After following the above information, please check this help article for more tips and recommendations. This article includes a restart process that will refresh the device's performance and should fix the clock face issue as well.

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is a versa 2. I figured out the issue, it was a third party clock face. I figured out the issue when I did a Google search and found out I wasn't the only one with that issue. Thank you for getting back to me!!🙂

Best Answer

Your reply is appreciated @WSY.

I'm happy to know that your issue was solved after changing the clock face of your Versa 2. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions, I'll be here ready to help you. 

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes