Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bike activity was not recorded after Fitbit app update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After update my device doesnt register my extra moves like a bike day of 20 km......only my steps. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Franbochan welcome to the Community Forums, it's a pleasure to assist you with the inconvenience you're currently experiencing.

Seems odd that after the Fitbit app update your activities are not being registered. To better assist you with this situation, can you please let me know which Fitbit device you're using and how do you track your bike activity? Are you using the SmartTrack feature to auto-recognize the activity or selecting the exercise shortcut directly from your Fitbit display (if applicable)? When was the first time this was experienced and how many times since then? Is this occurring only with Bike exercise or with other activities too? In the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your Fitbit device. 

Keep me posted, I'll be here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Franbochan,

Mine does not either.

I did get activity credit minutes

And I got the exercise unit (that told me how long my bike rides were).

Also the screen on the exercise for bike no longer shows steps.

I am wondering if the update, removed the steps from bike riding.

Dent

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Franbochan 

Hello Ricardo, 

I rebooted my Charge 3. After a bike ride today, I only got 1200 steps per leg of my bike ride. As opposed to 3500 in previous runs. I got credit for the bike ride exercise. I also got credit for the activity and for the stairs. But no steps. So I think something in the firm ware changed how steps are measured with biking. 

Regards, 

Dent

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes