Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Time Zone Change Won't Turn Back

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Traveled from US Eastern to US Central Time Zone and back last week.  Blaze clock switched to Central time on the way out but has not returned to Eastern for 7 days.  A few weeks ago it had a similar problem and support ended up having me remove and re-install the app on Samsung 7.  Worked until I changed time zones again.  Felt like re-installing the app was a guess.  Any help would be appreciated.

By the way, why doesn't Fitbit provide a way to manually set time in the app?  Would be faster than chasing down the problem.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Interesting that happened, @Fit-Journey.  I just completed a 6-week road trip across all 4 time zones both ways, and my Fitbit updated the time zone each time I synced it in the new zone. But, I have seen a lot of other posts with the same problem you are experiencing.

Go into Fitbit.com Dashboard settings and change the time zone there, and then sync the tracker. That normally corrects that problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks USAF-Larry!  Found time zone settings and was able to switch to correct zone.  Will be traveling across time zones again in next few weeks.  Will need to see if the Blaze correctly changes back and forth.  Appreciate your help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes