Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water consumption not showing correct on Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey, I'm having an issue with the water consumption on my Dashboard. It adds entries ok for the current day, but when I track back to the previous day's Dashboard or any other prior days, they all show my water consumption as whatever the current day's is. For example today I had 1litre - yesterday and  every day before that are showing as 1 litre in the Dashboard when they should be higher or lower for those days. When I actually click into the water section on any day, it shows the correct amount for that day. Anyone know why prior day Dashboards are doing this? The steps etc seem to show correctly for each day, it's just water. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When going back and forward via the side arrows on the dashboard, only the data items on top above the solid line (steps, floors, miles, calories, active minutes) change.  To see history of items with tile below the line, have to click on the tile, then should be able to scroll down and see the history for that item. That's just the way it is designed.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

When going back and forward via the side arrows on the dashboard, only the data items on top above the solid line (steps, floors, miles, calories, active minutes) change.  To see history of items with tile below the line, have to click on the tile, then should be able to scroll down and see the history for that item. That's just the way it is designed.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah I see, thank you very much. Kind of annoying but at least it's not faulty! Thanks for clarifying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes