Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze compatibility with Note 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I currently see that under the list of compatible phones it goes up to note 4 and then just skips over it to the next device, is this because it isn't compatible or that it just wasn't added to the system.
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community @Jackal8923. Unfortunately, Samsung Note 5 is not a compatible phone. Our team still testing the compatibility of it. In the meantime, you can sync your tracker with a computer or with another Compatible Mobile Device.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jackal8923 Everyone -- UPDATE: The Galaxy Note 5 is now listed as a supported device here. I recommend trying to sync again and/or following these troubleshooting tips if you continue to experience issues.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can you control your music using the Samsung Galaxy note 5 with the blaze? It always says not connected
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Tiffy35. Actually no, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 doesn't have the music control feature. But you can follow these steps and try to add music control:

1. On your Fitbit Blaze:
    1. Swipe to Settings.
    2. Scroll to Bluetooth Classic.
    3. Tap the Bluetooth Classic option until the setting is Pair.
  2. On your mobile device:
    1. Navigate to the Bluetooth Setting screen where paired devices are listed. Your mobile device should be scanning for devices.
    2. When “Blaze Classic” is shown as an available device, select it.
    3. Wait for a message displaying a six-digit number.
  3. Perform the following two steps in close succession:
    1. When the same six-digit number appears on your Blaze, tap “Yes” on your tracker.
    2. On your mobile device, select Pair.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes