Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge steps not accurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My challenge steps in the workweek hustle keep resetting to zero. I have uninstalled the app and restarted the phone but it will register a few steps then go back to zero even though the dashboard is correct
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2
Yep this is happening to me in daily showdown but works well on the dashboard and weekend warrior. I have tried restarting phone, logging out, turning off bluetooth, uninstallong and reinstalling the app, resetting the tracker, and clearing the cache. I don't know how to fix it and it really bugs me!! Also my active minutes and steps per hour for the 9 hours are not syncing on my dashboard.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Danamarie607 and @Addiegirl11Here some possible reasons for this: 

- Steps are not able to see this steps, because the app is on Live Data Mode.

- You could be manually logging steps or using MobileRun. (Only steps recorded by your tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges). 

- Challenge participants are not in the same timezone as the creator of the Challenge.

- The battery level on the tracker is low. 

To check if you have disabled the Live Data Mode on your app. You need to go to account, then tap the picture of your tracker and scroll down and disable this option. 

I hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes