Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not receiving notifications from S8 plus

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there ....is the Blaze not compatible with Samsung S8 plus ???? Says it is but I cannot receive any notifications at all ? Please advise as i would like to return it if I cannot get notifications etc.

I've tried everything!! It's been 4 hrs and that includes a call with support ...i cannot get notifications to work ? Please help !

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity / Duplicate

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Jax4568, good to see you again! Yes you are correct, the Samsung Galaxy S8+ has just recently added as a compatible device. 

in case the issue still persist, perhaps the following post will give you additional help: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Although since this device has been recently  added as compatible, we are still working on some bugs with the S8 and are hoping to improve compatibility soon.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got my s8 2 days ago. Now I can't get notifications on my fitbit blaze even though I'm paired with it on my bluetooth.  I called fitbit support. He said I'd have to wait for an update for the fitbit app and that might fix the problem. He said he didn't know how long it would be for the update. Seriously?!?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SunsetRunner, thank you for joining us. Certainly I understand your point of view and your feedback.

I appreciate all your patience since there are still some kinks being worked out, so some users might still have issues with the pairing process or with notifications as you do.

Please give the previous troubleshooting tips a try and if I got more updates I will let you know. You can review also our help article for more updates regarding new app releases: What's changed in the latest release of the Fitbit app?.

See you around until the next one.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How long does it take to fix this bug issue..  just got  the S8 last monday..     since may first complaint and its mid Nov...   

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also unable to receive notifications. I had no problems with my galaxy s6. Has anyone found a fix. I have tried everything I've researched and they recommended. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Support has been good in there replies .. I just got the S8 2 weeks ago.. assumed issued would be fixed by now.. its been going on I believe since the S8 came out.. I just got the samsung gear fit pro 2.. day 3 and WOW...
Best Answer
0 Votes

im still having the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes