Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze will Disconnect with my Pixel (Android O) during a Run

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since updating my Pixel to the Android O beta, my Blaze will not stay connected to the phone when I track a run with it. It will start out with a weak bluetooth signal but will completely drop once I'm about 1 to 2 min into the run and it will not reconnect. This issue has been consistent now. Prior to the Android O update, there was no issue but now there is. 

Some things to note:

- The Pixel is very close by

- Pixel is running the latest Android O beta

- Blaze and Fitbit App are running their latest versions respectively

- This issue still persists despite

-- "always connected" is on or off

-- "bluetooth classic" is on or off on

I've also tried re-pairing the Blaze with my phone as well as with my Fitbit account. Lastly, apart from dropping the connection during the run, my Blaze will sync with my phone fine.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

A warm welcome to the Community @timchoi89 and thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

First of all, I recommend checking our list of compatible mobile devices, if your phone is not listed, keep in mind that in order to connect your phone with your tracker it needs to be compatible. In the meantime, you can follow the instructions provided in the My Blaze GPS is not working post.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hello,

I've read the post and I've already tried all those solutions with no change to my issue. 

Thanks,

Tim

Best Answer

I have the same problem as Tim. Any progress on a fix?

Thanks,

Brian

Best Answer

and I have the same issue now too. Seems like the problem started when I upgraded to Android O. Not getting any notifications.

Best Answer

I have the same issues since upgrading to Android O.  When is this going to be fixed?  Makes the Blaze about useless.

Best Answer

I'm having the exact same issue. Started right after I updated to the latest Android version. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did anyone made it work? I am also facing the same issue between Blaze and Samsung Android phone

Best Answer
0 Votes