Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access pics from my gallery when posting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
When I try to post something to a group I cant add any pictures from my gallery. I see my gallery pics on the bottom right but when I click on the circle it takes me to printer set up and not my gallery. How can I access my gallery photos? I might have clicked on something other than my gallery when the options popped up on my 1st post but why cant I get back to my gallery photos? I've uninstalled already and still took me to printer set up. HELP
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Hendy4.

Thanks for trying to uninstall the app and then install it again before posting in here.

In this case I'd recommend that you try to check the app's settings directly on the Phone's settings. Check how the permissions are set up. It sounds like the issue is coming from there.

Feel free to let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Hendy4.

Thanks for trying to uninstall the app and then install it again before posting in here.

In this case I'd recommend that you try to check the app's settings directly on the Phone's settings. Check how the permissions are set up. It sounds like the issue is coming from there.

Feel free to let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

That did it. Thank you!!!

Best Answer

Hey @Hendy4.

Glad to read that it was definitely in the app's settings! Now you can use it accordingly to post the pictures.

If you have the time be sure to also visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about, maybe one will pique your interest.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes