Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync with Samsung Galaxy Note 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi my Blaze was working fine and syncing until 12:05 today. wont sync anymore Iwon't pair with my phone I've tried all the troubleshooting steps any suggestions?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @jlpizmee. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

Just in case, be sure to restart your tracker by pressing and holding the left and lower right buttons for 10-15 seconds until your tracker reboots.

After that, try to get it to sync and if it doesn't work, try to set up your tracker as a new device. For this, tap on your tracker at in the App to go to your tracker's settings. Here, scroll to the bottom and tap on "Remove this device" and then go to the account section. Here look for the option that says "Set up a new device" and follow the on-screen instructions and after that, your tracker should be syncing properly.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help with this.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @jlpizmee. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

Just in case, be sure to restart your tracker by pressing and holding the left and lower right buttons for 10-15 seconds until your tracker reboots.

After that, try to get it to sync and if it doesn't work, try to set up your tracker as a new device. For this, tap on your tracker at in the App to go to your tracker's settings. Here, scroll to the bottom and tap on "Remove this device" and then go to the account section. Here look for the option that says "Set up a new device" and follow the on-screen instructions and after that, your tracker should be syncing properly.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help with this.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer