Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze wont sync to recently udpated Android 5.0.1

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't sync my Blaze tracker using my Samsung S4.  

History:

Jan 22 - I updated my phone's software to v5.0.1 from v4.3. It then can't connect to my Blaze.  I tried to re-sync it and it will not sync anymore.  I did a force stop on Quick Connect (new app on v5.0.1) but still it wont connect.  I install a BLE Scanner and it detects my Blaze.  I did all the troubleshooting steps in this forum to no avail. Please help.  

My tracker is of no use if I can't sync it to my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It is fixed now.  I tried connecting it to another phone (iPhone6+) and i was able to connect and sync it.  I then tried it on my phone and it was able to see my Blaze.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Since you updated tye phone, you might need to update the fitbit app. It might be running the version for your old OS. Remive and then install fitbit., the restart phone.

Or maybe just a restart of tge tracker is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response Rich.  I already did your suggestions and still it will not connect..  How come the BLE Scanner app I installed can see my Blaze but not your Fitbit app (v2.4)?  I can't use my fitbit now for two days. I am so frustrated!

Any more suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have shut both the Blaze and the phone off, and removed the Blaze from the phones Bluetooth settings

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, Rich. I did all that and the Fitbit app can't still see my Blaze.

I turned on the Bluetooth and attempted to do a scan. It now detected my Blaze but the app can't see it.

I tried to pair it and got this error "Unable to communicate with Blaze".

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue 

@AlejandraFitbit

@FerdinandFitbit

@SilviaFitbit

Hey guys,

Can you help me connect my Blaze to my FitBit app (v4.2)?  I have done all possible troubleshooting steps on your site and your app can't stll see my blaze.

Samsung S4 v5.0.1 (updated two days ago) .  After that, Blaze wont connect to app.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is fixed now.  I tried connecting it to another phone (iPhone6+) and i was able to connect and sync it.  I then tried it on my phone and it was able to see my Blaze.  

Best Answer
0 Votes