Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a used Fitbit Flex, won't sync properly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I recently purchased a used Flex, and am setting it up on my Galaxy S6 Edge. However, on the page of the app that asks me to check for vibration, I feel it (very slight) while tapping the screen, but it won't allow me to move past this part! I have read through the troubleshooting guide, and made sure I followed instructions. The Flex is fully charged. I found other users with my issue:https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Flex/Set-Up-Problems/m-p/515482#M68474
Please help!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @renmaeren welcome to the Community! Could you please tell me if you are receiving an error message when you are getting to the part that asks you for the vibrations? if so, let me know what it says. In the meantime, you can try to perform 3 restarts in a row and then try to set it up your Flex again. 

I'll be around! Smiley Very Happy

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @renmaeren welcome to the Community! Could you please tell me if you are receiving an error message when you are getting to the part that asks you for the vibrations? if so, let me know what it says. In the meantime, you can try to perform 3 restarts in a row and then try to set it up your Flex again. 

I'll be around! Smiley Very Happy

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes