Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug: Macronutrients graph displays incorrect numbers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Summary

Given I log some food in the Fitbit app on Android
When I select the "Macronutrients" button under the bar chart, and long press on any of the bars
Then I see a tooltip showing a breakdown of protein, fat, and carbs, but the numbers do not correspond with the food that I logged

Detail

In my case, this is on Android 14 with app version 4.11.fitbit{dash}mobile{dash}110035547{dash}606605685, but I've seen numerous related threads about this issue which suggest it's been a problem for a long time.

In the below screenshot, on the bar chart, notice that the values are "protein 53g, fat 105g, carbs 262g". In the "Macronutrients" section at the bottom of the screenshot, notice that the actual values for the logged food are "protein 12g, fat 11g, carbs 62g".

Thus, the numbers shown in the bar chart are all inflated, and not even by a consistent amount. This makes the "Macronutrients" bar chart unusable; if you want a summary over time, you have to drill down into each day one by one to get the correct values, and then add them together yourself or make your own graph in a different app.

fitbit.jpg

Previous reports

This issue has already been reported numerous times, and so far there's been no acknowledgement of the issue, and no action:

Please can we get this fixed? Thanks so much for your time!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Any updates on this, please?

Best Answer