Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug fix (regression): Reminders to move feature doesn't reliably notify on Pixel watch 2

The reminders to move feature doesn't work reliably on Pixel watch 2. It was fixed for a while, but has regressed. It will remind me for a bit after restarting the watch, but within a few hours I'll stop getting reminders and will need to restart my watch to fix it. This is not acceptable, move reminders should work reliably 100% of the time.

Please let me know what logs I need to collect and who to share it with so this can be fixed. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SlyRunner 

Like you, the Reminders to Move on my Pixel Watch 2 occasionally won't appear at 10 minutes to the hour.

When this happens, I turn off the Notifications in the app, do a manual sync, turn the Notifications back on, followed by another manual sync. If the Notifications stop again within a day or so, I'll repeat turning the Notifications off/on and will restart my watch. So far, this has worked well for me.

If this doesn't work for you, please submit Feedback in the Pixel Watch app. I understand that the team reviews all the submissions.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes