Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buggy Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @deiG,

If I remember correctly, that banner means that that's how much time everyone in the challenge has to sync their trackers, therefore, there's nothing wrong with the Fitbit.  It's just the timing of the challenge.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

No, @DramaQueenDiva . You didn't get the point. The time values are negative. And therefore the race is never ending. 

Best Answer

Hi @deiG,

I'm flagging your post for moderator support, as I can't find anything in the help section that would be useful to you.  It's an issue with the app, not the device itself, but it's been a few years since I've participated in a Trail challenge.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@DramaQueenDiva Nice to see you around! Thank you for your help and information. 

@deiG Thank you for sharing your screenshot and reporting this. 

Could you please confirm if the time also appears as this on other challenges or just the Pohono Trail ?

In the meantime, please go to the settings on your mobile device>apps>Fitbit app  and clear the cache. 

Restart your phone (off/on) and verify if the situation persists . 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanFitbit , it appears only in this race. Clearing cache does not help

Best Answer
0 Votes

@deiG Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

Please uninstall the Fitbit app. Restart your phone and reinstall the Fitbit app.

If this doesn't help, could you let me know what phone model and it's version od the operating system (eg. Windows 10, Android 9, iOS 14, etc) 

See you around 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My phone is OnePlus 6 running latest stock OxygenOS 10.3.11 (Android 10).

Best Answer
0 Votes

@deiG Thank you for your reply and further information. 

Our team has been informed and will be looking into this. They will work afterwards on a solution. 

Hope it get solves soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes