Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR wont sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has worked fine for 5 months but all.of a sudden my Inspire HR has difficulties synchronising.   It's been funny for around a week, not syncing for hours then will be fine. It's now not synced since yesterday evening and is saying no device found.  All up to date with updates. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Jonshrub It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community!

Let me help you syncing your Inspire HR with your phone. Which phone are you using? Is it compatibleYou can try the following:

• Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  • Restart your phone and restart your device
  • Check that no battery saving app/feature on your phone is affecting your Fitbit app.
  • Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 
  • You can find troubleshooting instructions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to write out such an  in depth reply.   In using a Samsung A50. Up until last week it's been fine.  Its managed to sync 4 times today but only if I keep refreshing the sync so i cant see it being the phone compatibility, the permissions etc so I will try unpairing the device. 

Silly question I know but in your reply you say about restarting the phone and device.  How do you re-start the Inspire HR. 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jonshrub thank you for the update and sorry for the delay in mine.

Thanks for taking the time to try my suggestions and yours isn't a silly question, is actually really valid. If you click on my previous post where it says "restart your device" you will be taken to our help article with the instructions you need.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hoping I can get help for the same issue. My Inspire HR is not syncing with my Samsung a.50. I've restarted the device, re-paired the device, and reinstalled the app. I've also checked location permissions. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes