Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Notification issue with Xiaomi Redmi 6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just bought a new fit bit charge 2, but i am not able to get call notifications on it from my Xiaomi Redmi 6 phone.

I have done the setting in fit bit app under call notification, but it still doesn't work. 

Even tried to send the test call signal

Also have restarted my phone multiple times.

Anyone else has faced this problem

Thanks ,😊

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for trying those step to get the notifications to work correctly on your phone.

This might be happening because the Redmi 6 is not part of the supported devices list. This means that the app has not been fully optimized to work with that phone.

As long as it fulfills the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a possibility that it can work but we cannot guarantee it. Some users of unsupported devices have mentioned that following these steps helps with the notifications.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it planned to fix notification issues with Xiaomi Redmi 6 and add it to supported devices list?

I've tried all the recommended steps that could help but it did not work and the phone just keeps saying "Notification service not running. A phone restart is required to re-enable notifications on your tracker."

Thanks for answer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Naty22.

I apologize for the delay in my response. 

At this moment we do not have any details of when we can expect that phone to be added to the list. Having said that, maybe you could post about it our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on your idea to show their support. Be sure to read the FAQ to in case you have any questions on how the board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes