Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call notifications not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I just got my chargerhr. It synced to my phone and computer but it won't pair to my phone (bluetooth). My phone will sometime find the device but can't pair to it. I know other people have had the same problem but does anyone know how to solve it? Thanks.

Moderator edit: title for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @leelee612! The Fitbit Charge HR only needs to be paired directly to your phone's Bluetooh if you're activating the Call notifications feature. If you're trying to do that, please try turning off the Bluetooth, reboot your phone, and try the process again. If the issue persists, please follow these instructions.

I hope this helps. Keep me posted.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
are your gps location & bluetooth both on? that turned out to be my prob. once i turned location on, my fitbit paired successfully w phone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @leelee612! The Fitbit Charge HR only needs to be paired directly to your phone's Bluetooh if you're activating the Call notifications feature. If you're trying to do that, please try turning off the Bluetooth, reboot your phone, and try the process again. If the issue persists, please follow these instructions.

I hope this helps. Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
are your gps location & bluetooth both on? that turned out to be my prob. once i turned location on, my fitbit paired successfully w phone
Best Answer
Thanks. I got it paired and it's working. One other question, when you work out it goes into auto mode after 10 mins to track your exercise. Is there any way to turn it on when I actually start exercising? Thanks.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer

It's good to know that you were able to get it paired @leelee612! The function you are mentioning is called SmartTrack, that auto-categorizes your workouts after a predetermined time. And what you need is the exercise mode of the tracker. This will show you a timer and after syncing the exercise will appear on the Activity section where you will be able to categorize it.

I hope this clarifies your doubt!

P.S. Thanks for the help @cel56!

Best Answer
0 Votes