Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorie tracking layout error (German version) - Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When tracking calories the app tells me how much I ate and how much I burned. In English it just says "x Cal in - x Cal out" but the German translation is much longer: "x KCAL aufgenommen - ...". The rest is cut off and I cannot read how much I burned today.

A possible solution would be to remove the word "aufgenommen" or drop the burned calories to a second line.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@FritzDB Welcome to the forums! Thanks for reaching out regarding the way information is displayed on the Fitbit Android App. I will be posting a screenshot soon, but I am able to check my calorie balance and the "x KCAL aufgenommen - ...".does not overlap the rest of the information. It may be that the font size on your smartphone is larger than mine, hence the words overlap. Android Font settings apply overall on the smartphone. Given that German words tend to be longer and if one has a larger font, the words will most likely overlap. You will be able to see how it looks on my end. Which smartphone do you have?

I would also would like to let you know that there is a German Community as well: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Community/ct-p/DE. There you can also share and comment with german speaker users. This could help you see if other users are experiencing the same as you. Here you may find a few users with a german interface. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a OnePlus Nord 2 with default display and font size settings. For the burned calories to be cut off I need atleast 1000 cal in.

Best Answer
0 Votes