Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I edit a saved workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I keep forgetting to switch my exercise tracker off after a walk and it records my car journey aswell. Is there a way I can edit my workout to remove the car aspect? 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

No, @DonnaD14, there isn't a way to edit that.  Sometimes I wish there were, but then it is probably best there isn't.  As an example, the other day I worked out at the gym for 2 hours then headed to the locker room to shower.  I took off the Charge 2 and threw it up on the shelf of locker first thing. After showering, getting dressed, etc., I cleaned the band of the Charge 2 and put it back on. It was then that I realized it was still in Elliptical mode, and stopped the exercise mode. Later when I synced it to the phone and looked at the exercise, I realized I had flat-lined the entire time the tracker was in the locker - not a pretty picture! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do the same thing, many times.  Very disappointing there's not a way to edit, like to change the end time so that the car ride portion is removed.  Makes no sense not allowing for correcting that mistake.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I used to be able to edit when I was using a windows phone... Now that I'm using an Android phone I can't 🤔 I'm going to try editing from my pc...

Best Answer
0 Votes