Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync the Amazfit Band 7 with the Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Amazfit Band 7, can I use the fitbit app to track info with  it?

Are do I need to use the Zepp app that comes with the Amazfit

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @jcamper the Fitbit app can only be used with a Fitbit device, as it has to pair to it. It won't pair to a non-Fitbit device. Why not ask the people at  AmazFit  https://support.amazfit.com/en 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I actually sent the same question to both

Best Answer
0 Votes

You might actually ask to Amazfit but:

- Fitbit app can't interface with trackers other than Fitbit ones

- alternatively amazfit could implement a transfer of data to Fitbit but Fitbit doesn't allow it (it doesnt have API to accept data as input other than weight and food)

Anyway Zepp as is an excellent app, Fitbit could actually take it as inspiration for many features.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you

I went back and fourth for a while between Fitbit and this Amazfit

Being i've never owned a fitness tracker at all I fiquired Amazfit would be a good starter and maybe upgrade to the Fitbit charge 5 or something at Christmas if i like it and wear it

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jcamper as owner of a Charge 4 and an Amazfit GTS 3 (and a Polar Vantage V2 and a Withings Scanwatch) I wouldn't say passing from Amazfit to Charge 5 is an upgrade.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dopovo, thank you for letting me know that... This is all a learning curve for me

the primary purpose of doing this is to monitor my heartrate while working out... i know the ones on my Sole Elliptical and Pro Form HIIT trainer aren't anywhere close

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you're main purpose is to check the HR in gym then there's nothing better than a HR chest band like the Polar H10 (even the H9). You can use it paired to your phone (any app) or a watch but unfortunately not a Fitbit because no Fitbit device accepts pairing with external sensors.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will check that out

thanks for your help on this

Best Answer
0 Votes