Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else annoyed by the new Sleep Animal?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm all for new features... But dropping a 1.5" tall Geranimal into my sleep page is annoying. Maybe it should be the last tile in the graph panels above, like the cardio score panels that say I'm almost as fit as a marathon runner ... when I hardly exercise at all.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I refuse to sign up for Premium which is what the giant display ad is all about. You cannot get rid of the ad which is about the size of this box. I went to support chat. The lady was great and tried to help (she suggested Force Stop on the app). It did not work. She had to escalate me to tech support (which took about 24 hours to get through). I got no help from the e-mail they eventually sent (they couldn't find my premium acct that I didn't want and wasn't asking about). I keep e-mailing support and the only "help" I got was to tell me to ask the "Community". In other words I guess they no longer give tech support. I have been trying for a week to get this solved. Next step I guess is a different brand of tracker. One that HAS tech support. Fitbit USED to have great support through the many years I've had one. Guess that is gone.

Best Answer

I have Premium, so the content I'm seeing is intended to be there ... Unless the function is to get through the first month of data collection by keeping the new feature in plain view, and then after the first month, move it someplace less prominent.

I think Fitbit had been infested by the Google support mindset ... pay for premium services that claim to include direct support, and then have those first line reps redirect you to the internet. I get your pain.

Best Answer

"What Sleep Animal are you?"....seriously?....I would love to know how many hours were spent debating what cartoon animals to use in order to make the grade-school FITBIT users happy as opposed to how many hours were spent making the Oxygen Variation graph more useless than it already was.

Best Answer

So glad I googled how to remove animal on Fitbit - this comment was first to see.  Glad I'm not the only one who is annoyed with it.  I had premium and when I started seeing an animal cartoon that takes up most of the screen, I ended premium (it was one year free trial) unfortunately ending premium didn't end the animal.  If they let you configure the layout of the page so we could put it at the bottom, never to be seen again, that would be a solution.

Best Answer