Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync with my Kindle Fire?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Going away fir 6 weeks and want to sync with my fire 7 rather than my pc
Help please

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

The Amazon Fire is not a compatible device. You can see a list of them here.

Best Answer

seriously?1?!  Here's the process.  Have Kindle Fire. Download FitBit app.  You have no devices connected.

Oh I can sync info from fitbit devices with this app? cool! I'll get a fitbit device. 

Looks at devices. I like the Blaze, I'll get that one.

Get's it in mail.  Goes home.  fitbit.com/setup........use your app to setup device.  OK!

Get's Kindle.  Add device.  Select your device.  Blaze....

Ummmm....Blaze   WTF?!??!!?!

Best Answer
Umm... excuse me, but how do I find the app? I mean, I know what it does and stuff, but what do I search it by? Just wondering ...
Best Answer
Hi

Just go to the Amazon App store and search for Fitbit for Kindle fire. It is a free download and works very well with my fitbit charge.

Best of luck

Vince
Best Answer

That is where I got mine all these times

Thank you !
VJW class of 1965Nine years, ten months, three weeks, four days, 2 hours, 26 minutes and 59 seconds. 1,08513 cigarettes not smoked, saving $40,692.39. Life saved: 1 year, 1 week, 5 days, 18 hours, 45 minutes.Nine years, ten months, three weeks, four days, 2 hours, 26 minutes and 59 seconds. 1,08513 cigarettes not smoked, saving $40,692.39. Life saved: 1 year, 1 week, 5 days, 18 hours, 45 minutes.

Prayer by Reinhold Neibuhr (Small) (WinCE).jpg

Best Answer

LOL you can sync your kindle fire first download google play store

how to download? 100 precent working NO ROOT 100% TRUSTWORTHY

:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRP1ZoKwrjM&t=4s

step 2

login to your gmail/google account and BOOM

Download fitbit app and BOOM YOUR DONE !!!!

1000000000000000% WORKS

WORKS FOR ALL VERSIONS!!1

The Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet is a great option for anyone looking to get an affordable entry-level tablet. But it has one big problem, it doesn't have the Google Play Store! But you've come to the right place! In this video, we show you how to get it using our 7th generation Kindle Fire Tablet ...
Best Answer

LOL you can sync your kindle fire first download google play store

how to download? 100 precent working NO ROOT 100% TRUSTWORTHY

:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRP1ZoKwrjM&t=4s

step 2

login to your gmail/google account and BOOM

Download fitbit app and BOOM YOUR DONE !!!!

1000000000000000% WORKS

WORKS FOR ALL VERSIONS!!1

The Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet is a great option for anyone looking to get an affordable entry-level tablet. But it has one big problem, it doesn't have the Google Play Store! But you've come to the right place! In this video, we show you how to get it using our 7th generation Kindle Fire Tablet ...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Any way to put yesfit all on kindle fire?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Amazon app store on Kindle has an older version of the fitbit app available to download which might be OK to use short term. I use it as a back up for when fitbit puts out a buggy update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The kindle Fitbit app no longer works with the Kindle.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am still using my kindle app with no problems at all so I am not sure what the issue is.

Regards

Vince
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the Charge 3. The app store STATES the device is incompatible with the device. Same with my Android phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Kindle Fire 10 and I cannot get it to setup the Charge3, my fitbit flex works fine with it. Guess I'll just ship the Charge3 back and count it as a loss for ffitbit.

Best Answer
I have a Blaze that needs to be charged ever night and it still works with the Kindle. I like the HR3 since it keeps the charge for 10 days but it does not synch. It is strange that the older models work and the newer models do not work.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a fitbit flex that works fine with my Kindle, but apparently the Charge 3 is not set up to.
Best Answer
0 Votes

O am able to download the app on my tablet and all the fitbit apps function correctly except the sleep app.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Only problem I have is with the sleep app both tablet and fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think as the kindle app is an older version it doesn't support the newer fitbits like the iconic, versa and charge 3.

@Modeler what is wrong with the sleep part of your app? With more information perhaps someone can help you sort it out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the Kindle Fire HE that is only seven months old so the issue is not an 'old kindle'
Best Answer
0 Votes