Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync with my Kindle Fire?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Going away fir 6 weeks and want to sync with my fire 7 rather than my pc
Help please

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Hi @lyons08, I meant that the app available on Amazon is an older version no the actual kindle. Sorry if there was any confusion caused.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It showed my sleep for two nights and nothing since
Best Answer
0 Votes

It showed my sleep for two nights, 12/29 and 12/30 and nothing since!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi again @Modeler, I am sorry to say I don't know why the rest of your data is updating but not your sleep. I have only had missed nights when I actually have not slept.  I did read of someone whose sleep was so restless it confused the fitbit into thinking they were awake.

Hey, your not just trying to tell us how hard you've been partying are you?

Seriously though, anyone else had this or got a suggestion for a fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! Using the Google Play Store app fixed it!

@Jayden_Jeong wrote:

LOL you can sync your kindle fire first download google play store

how to download? 100 precent working NO ROOT 100% TRUSTWORTHY

:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRP1ZoKwrjM&t=4s

step 2

login to your gmail/google account and BOOM

Download fitbit app and BOOM YOUR DONE !!!!

1000000000000000% WORKS

WORKS FOR ALL VERSIONS!!1

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the delay in my response.

@Lilbiddy Thanks for sharing those details. Glad to that they have been useful to some.

As it has been mentioned, the Kindle Fire is not part of the supported devices list. This means that the app has not been fully optimized to work with that tablet

As long as it fulfills the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a possibility that it can work but we cannot guarantee it. Some users of unsupported devices have mentioned that following these steps helps with the syncing.

If none of the above works, you could try to use a computer or another mobile device to try and sync your Fitbit to your account. Click here to get instructions on how to sync with other devices.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
When is Fitbit going to address the compatibility issue with Kindle Fire? It worked up until last November. Now I have to log into my laptop. After synching with laptop it will synch with Kindle. .Amazon is among the dominant companies in the US.
Best Answer

@lyons08 makes a good point and I would have thought that with the start of the trackers for young people the kindle would make sense as many children have them.

Best Answer
AARP United Health Insurance is giving free Fitbit with memberships which have not been delivered yet so I am not sure which model. AARP and United Health and Fitbit are going to get a lot of complaints. Good luck with your tracker.
Best Answer
I just synced the kindle with my amazon account and everything works well.Good luckSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
You are lucky.  Mine has to synch with Kindle after I synch with laptop.  I have the Charge 3.  It quit working last November.  I have used Fitbit for five years and it use to work.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lyons08 and @Vince19.

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback on the matter.

If you have the time maybe you could support this suggestion about supporting Kindle Fire devices. That way you can comment and vote on the idea to show your support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Jeff

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed the instructions from another post, and after some hit and miss created my own list of instructions on my blog here:

https://briz-blog.blogspot.com/2019/12/syncing-fitbit-ace-2-with-fire-kids.html

Hopefully this will help other folks who try to sync to a Fire tablet, and especially Fire Kids Edition tablets.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to Fitbit and horrible design and proprietary nonsense that won't work with ANYTHING you currently have or want it to work with! I got a new Fitbit recently and, after quite a bit of time trying to figure things out with very little documentation, found out that my Fitbit will not even sync through a fully updated installation of Windows 10! It will only sync with a new Iphone or new Android system. Maybe... I will know it will work when I SEE it work!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes and no @Woodchuck2 while f8tbit does not support Win 10 or iOS, your tracker should still sync through a win 10 pc. 

You will not be able to setup the tracker through your win 10, but once setup, it should sync. 

When it comes to the fire tablet, since Fitbit did not port the App over, your experience will vary, however I haven't found a tracker that doesn't sync through the fire tablet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes