Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Set Up Mobiletrack with LG Stylus 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Am trying to set up Mobile track on my android LG stylus 3 to run alongside my tracker charge2.

Am following the fitbit instructions on the app but there is no "Mobile track" option.

Anyone any ideas or is or because my phone is not compatible.?

Thanks

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Becgav.

As you mentioned, it definitely is happening because the LG Stylus 3 is not in the supported devices list. This would mean that it doesn't have the hardware needed for that feature, or that the app has not been optimized to work with that phone and thus the feature is not available.

Hope this clarifies the situation. Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Becgav.

As you mentioned, it definitely is happening because the LG Stylus 3 is not in the supported devices list. This would mean that it doesn't have the hardware needed for that feature, or that the app has not been optimized to work with that phone and thus the feature is not available.

Hope this clarifies the situation. Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having a similar issue with my Mobile Track not listed as an option and my Samsung J series, which I know to be a compatible device. I had it paired with my Aria 2 and Flex 2. I lost the Flex 2 in the river yesterday and figured Mobile Track was supposed to pick up anything after that, but it wasn't. So, I unpaired it, and now I can't get it back. My new device is on backorder until end of July. Want something in the interim. Please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sissy0829.

Thanks for bringing this up and sharing those details. 

In this case I'd like to ask what specific Galaxy J phone is it that you have? Is it the regular J or another version?

It is important to mention that the phone itself being supported to work with the app and sync with a Fitbit doesn't guarantee that MobileTrack will work or be available on the phone. If the option to set up MobileTrack doesn't show up it generally means that the feature is not supported on that phone.

I hope this clarifies the situation. Let me know if there are any other questions on the matter.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LanuzaFitbit I just had a similar experience using my OnePlus 7 Pro. I don't have my watch. Once I unpaired I no longer saw the Mobile Track option. 

Please advise on what to do. Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes