Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my Fitbit account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sign in my email and password to update fitbit and responded It doesn't recognized me...I even tried to used the Forgot password to no avail. I bought Fitbit in May and still haven't been able to enjoy to use any features...Help!

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MaribelB.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit account. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

If you followed the instructions in this article to change or reset your password without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
Hi I changed my password and tried to reset it.
The reset process includes a rest code that should have been texted to my phone. The text never came through and now I am locked out of the app because I tried to get it resent too many times. Advised to email the support and got a response that the email address is not manned...…advised to call or chat with support cant call US support number from New Zealand.... and the chat link does not load up....Please advise how  unlock my access to the IOS and android app and enable me to log in on those devices
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Muzaazi.

Thank you for the information provided.

To get in touch with Customer Support from New Zealand please make sure to select your country at the bottom of the link shared above.

EdsonFitbit_1-1639946721645.png

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, and Trier many options, but I cannot receive Email,  because of many try and no SMS  I cannot follow Instruktion to off 2 factir, because I cannot enter into app.

I chattet and I contacted Support. But it is difficult, to call somebody is not possible

too.

Best Answer
0 Votes