Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change profile picture - Access denied

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wanted to change my profile picture but for some reason I can't. When I go to change my profile pic from my profile in the app I'm given the options "Take photo" or "Select from other." Since the pic I wanted to use is already on my phone I choose "Select from other" then find it in Gallery but when I select it a message comes up saying "Access denied" quickly followed by another message saying "Unable to save cropped image.“ So this means the problem is that the photo is cropped? If so I can't help that cos the crop box comes up automatically with no way to get rid of it! 

Can anyone help please? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @shesawsparks, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution. We're sorry for any trouble and appreciate your patience while we look forward to getting you back on track. Your understanding and patience are appreciated.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you in the meantime.

Best Answer
0 Votes