Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change weight progress plan start date

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I go into the weight progress interface, and select the gear icon in the top right corner.

There, I edit the start date to the desired date, roughly six months ago. It seems to accept the change.

I then go to the back arrow in the top left corner of the screen.

Back in the weight loss progress interface, the change has not been implemented. It still shows the more recent date that I wanted to change.

How do I make the app actually accept the change and save it?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @Dave_M_G, nice to see you again in the Fitbit Community! I was reading the app is not updating the start date of your weigh progress. Perhaps the following post: My dashboard doesn't show a lost of weight since I began tracking, will give you some extra help. This has been a super helpful response shared by @jordy1990.

If the issue persists, feel free to share a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing to have a closer look. For more details to upload screenshots, please use this post as a reference.

See you later and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the reply, but the post you linked to does not seem to solve my problem. Regardless of where I input any numbers, the changes do not get saved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had been trying to find out how to do this myself since I wanted to begin tracking my weight at a point prior to the date I got my tracker. I finally found I could do it by going to my dashboard at www.fitbit.com and logging my weight there.

Charge 2 | Android Galaxy S7
Best Answer
0 Votes