Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit the food log dates

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi the menu to change the dates on a logged food item seems to be disabled/grayed out. I swear I used to be able to do this - maybe on the browser based interface? I cannot find the option anywhere. I can still change portion amounts, serving sizes, and time-of-day for every entry, but if I want to move yesterday's entry to today or realized I logged something last week on the wrong day, the date field is unchangeable.

If this is just not possible to do, at the very least is there an option to copy/clone an entry? This way I could copy/clone it onto the day I want it moved, then delete the original. Which would still be incredibly poor UX, but better than the current situation. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I've recently seen the exact same issue but only a week ago I had no issues. 

I've updated to the latest version of the app too. Is this affecting anyone else? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As far as I remember, I've only ever been able to edit the date while entering. Once you've hit "Log This", it's no longer editiable.

I'm not sure if it's a bug, or by design, but I've done it many times and I'd delete and start again.

Best Answer
0 Votes