Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get the message

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been havng problems with connecting to Facebook. When I go to my friends list and push the + button I get a message to "Connect to Facebook tap OK when your..... and thats all I get. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Ricks2524! thank you for the screenshot, it was superuseful to have a closer look of the issue you mentioned before. I wonder if you tried to log out and restart your phone as I recommended before?

We can try two things here since definitely this is not a normal behavior from the app. I see the font of the screenshot is different, so at first sight this might be one of the reasons you are not able to see the complete option to link your Facebook account. If this is the case, try to change the font style from your phone settings and use the default font configuration to see if this helps.

If the issue persists, we can try something else but before anything else make sure to sync all your information. Once you have done this, uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app again.

Keep me posted. I'll be here for anything else.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Ricks2524. When you try to connect your Facebook account with Fitbit, are you able to see the option "Connect Facebook"?

FBc.jpg

If this option is not available, make sure you have the most recent version of the app which for Android is 2.40.

Additionally, regardless of the version of the app; try to log out from your Fitbit account and restart your phone. Once your phone has loaded please log back in and give it another try.

Hope this helps and keep me updated about this, I'll be around.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I only see about half of the message. Up to the word "your"
Best Answer
0 Votes

15966074_1442814339063318_1785196247660218225_n.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Ricks2524! thank you for the screenshot, it was superuseful to have a closer look of the issue you mentioned before. I wonder if you tried to log out and restart your phone as I recommended before?

We can try two things here since definitely this is not a normal behavior from the app. I see the font of the screenshot is different, so at first sight this might be one of the reasons you are not able to see the complete option to link your Facebook account. If this is the case, try to change the font style from your phone settings and use the default font configuration to see if this helps.

If the issue persists, we can try something else but before anything else make sure to sync all your information. Once you have done this, uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app again.

Keep me posted. I'll be here for anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes
You're the man Roberto!! . Changing the font size did the trick. Thanks for all the help
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Ricks2524 I'm glad to hear changing the font was the solution. On the contrary, thanks to you for the screenshots. It was of great help!

Don't forget to visit our Discussion board and for anything else, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes