Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 2 stopped syncing this morning, my bluetooth connection is fine. Ive tried turning it off and on, turned my phone off and on. Nothing worked.

I finally uninstalled and reinstalled the fitbit app, and now I can't even set up my tracker. I have lost everything I've done so far. Not happy at all.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
17 REPLIES 17

Same! I've unpaired and now Bluetooth can't even see my Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

same here! mins started the same thing this morning. now it won't even find my fit bit 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

same here! mine started the same thing this morning. now it won't even find my fit bit 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine won't pair atball either. I'm going to have to start all over again if it ever does decide to pair and sync. I'm so annoyed, it was working so well and I've even recommended this to others. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here wont sync.  I've done everything!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The last time mine synced was Friday night.....not happy at all! Had over 22,000 steps Saturday.....over 14,000 Sunday....don't want to lose this....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not synkisynki

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not syncing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not syncing same story battery died charged unable to get back in sync. Can't find device in fitbit  but has on blue tooth

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the same exact thing.  I turned on and off my Bluetooth.  i logged in and out of fitbit.  Then I uninstalled the fit bit app and now it won't find my tracker so I've also lost everything.  I never had these many issues when I had the iPhone.  

Were you able to find a solution? 

My fit bit is only 5 months old!

So frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted fitbit direct and got an answer from them. Plug in your fitbit as if you are going to charge it. Press down on the power button while plugged in for 4 seconds or until the fitbit logo shows on the screen. 

Unplug it and set up again. This worked for me, unfortunately the battery seems to be draining very quickly. Hopefully this restart will fix that too. 

Hope everyone can get theirs fixed this way too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you...will surely try that. 

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing works. I tried to do as informed, not ho help 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped syncing as well.  I restarted my phone and my fit it several times.  Now I unpaired my Bluetooth and it says it won't recognize it now.  So frustrated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
My husband found a video on youtube....he searched 'how to reboot your fitbit ' or something close to that and he did what the video said and it worked!

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, i got mine working as well. 

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to completely shut down my phone and re-connect the bracelet. Now works.

Best Answer
0 Votes