Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into the Fitbit Android App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge HR was not used for a couple of weeks so the battery died. After I charged it, it showed wrong date and time. When I tried to use the Fitbit Android App to sync and update the tracker I noticed that I couldn't log in the app(I could log in on the website so login credentials are correct). Since then, I have uninstalled & then installed the app, and rebooted my phone several times but it still shows the error "Network operation failed. Fitbit.com is down for maintenance." My phone is already set to automatic date & time so that isn't helping. Can someone help me resolve this error, please? Many thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Priyaa

Have moved this thread from the Share Your Story to the Android App section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

-

Does this error occurs when using mobile internet or wifi? or both? Cat Embarassed

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sometimes have when the internet router is turned on for a longer time that some webpages don't want to load.. (it can be convenient to restart the router once in a while).. or could be a temporary issue with a connection to the fitbit servers when using wifi.. Cat Embarassed

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Priyaa

Have moved this thread from the Share Your Story to the Android App section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

-

Does this error occurs when using mobile internet or wifi? or both? Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @SunsetRunner for placing my query in the right section. 

Luckily, the error got resolved half an hour back. Till yesterday, I tried with both wifi and mobile internet. Nothing worked and I was getting so frustrated Woman Frustrated

Today I tried again with mobile internet and could finally log in Woman Happy

Do you think this is a usual problem when using wifi? Earlier I never had this issue.

Best Answer

Sometimes have when the internet router is turned on for a longer time that some webpages don't want to load.. (it can be convenient to restart the router once in a while).. or could be a temporary issue with a connection to the fitbit servers when using wifi.. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay...so now it makes sense. Next time I know what to do Smiley Happy Thanks a lot for your help and suggestions.

Best Answer

Fab @Priyaa

Feel free to explore the discussions forums to Share Your Story, Get Fitter, Find wonderful Fitbit Friends, Sharing Recipies and much more.

Kitten

Best Answer
0 Votes