Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log to my Fitbit account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set up my new Charge 3 yesterday and it just absolutely would not allow me to log on to the app, eventually I tried turning off my WiFi and it worked (with WiFi on it told me my password was wrong and various other things). So I still can't use the app without having my WiFi off, which is a bit annoying. I've googled and I can see that there are options to sync your Fitbit to WiFi but there isn't an option on my app anywhere? Please help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to see you around @TJ2014.

I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Charge 3 board to the Android app board, since I think that here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Also, thanks for troubleshooting this log in issue before contacting us. Are you still experiencing this? Can you please provide me with a screenshot of what you are seeing? At the moment of logging in to your account, I recommend checking that the email and password are correct. Also make sure to have internet connection.

I hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for replying. The log in details are correct, as I mentioned they work if i turn off my Wi-Fi and just use mobile data to access the app. I just cannot access the app through wifi.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

We then need to look at the WiFi. Is this your home wifi? Do you have any firewall or some type of protection setup? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, it's my home wifi and no there's nothing that should be stopping it. It's working for everything else too.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes