Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login into the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, i can't login into the app, it sais mail or pass incorrect but y can login on the web site. The website also is not working propertly

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Hello @Guillermoc.

Let me try and help you log into your account.

Could it be that there was some sort of typo in the email address that you used to create your account? I'd recommend trying to log out from the website and then try to manually enter your email address and password on both ends making sure that they match exactly. Then try to log to both at the same time and that should do the trick.

In regards to the website not working properly. Could you share some more information on what is going on? How is it not working correctly?

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

my challenges were not synchronising so i uninstalled/reinstalled & would not let me log in..

so so I tried to reset my password (sending me an email) but it then has a problem sending the email (even though email & password neededjust to access this forum)!! Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @bigaussiefella.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing those details. 

My recommendation in this case would be to try to access your account through the website and not through the app. Once you are there, please try to change your password. Once you have done that, try to log back into your account through the app and it should let you in.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. When I went into the app this morning I was logged out. I tried resetting on the app but it told me "Fitbit.com is unavailable please try later". So I went to Fitbit.com (which seemed fine) reset the PW on there and logged in with the new PW fine. I went onto the app and tried to log in the and it told me it was wrong 🤷 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem this morning, and indeed am still having it. HOWEVER, it will sync if I DON'T use wifi.

My wife has an iPhone, and her's wouldn't sync this morning, but as she's at work I can't sugest she tries without a wifi connection. My wifi works for everything else, just not Fitbit

Best Answer

Same issue for me this morning too. App on Android Pie was logged out. Wouldn't accept my password but I could log in to the website  Reset my password  uninstalled the app reinstalled but still getting the same issue  

Turned off WiFi and the app was able to login and sync? 

No idea what's going on . Broadband provider is Virgin. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I will try off WiFi 🤞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nsign7 you are right, must be a Virgin issue as after following sedunning's instruction is all working fine!

Best Answer

Not necessarily. I'm not with Virgin. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So possibly a UK issue? If not specific to an ISP? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sync works on Sky over WiFi so looks to be Virgin media related or another ISP that uses a similar network 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I did all that (still no luck) but in the end, I removed it via Bluetooth & Re- linked & it seemed to work: lost a few challenges but at least its working now

Thanks for the reply ( has gone to junk mail)..

Au revoir!

Moderator edit: Removed personal info

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the delay in my response. 

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the matter.

Glad to read that some of you have been able to sync by connecting through a different network. Hopefully it continued to work correctly.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes