Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair with Samsung S4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have a fitbit Flex. I ahve had it since Decemeber with no problems. Sunddenly today my phone was unable to sync to it. I tried restarting my phone, redownloading the app after deleting it, but have had no luck yet. I have a Samsung galaxy S4, not sure that that matters. can anyone help me figure out how tor re-pair this to my phone?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @SammieRazz. Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself, I recommend following our Syncing Troubleshoot. But before following these steps, please be sure that your phone is paired, if it is not follow the Setup Procedure.

Let me know the outcome! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
My app can't find my fitbit. I have uninstalled the app multiple times, but it can't find it. It's fully charged too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SammieRazz, how are you doin'? Have you make sure that you have the most updated version of the Fitbit app installed on your Android phone? also, I need you to make sure that you have the most updated Operation System installed on your Phone. 

You can also try to reboot the  Bluetooth on your phone and then try to sync again.

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer