Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reset the password for my Fitbit account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I used to have a fitbit account. I deleted the other day. I got a new fitbit for my birthday today. I tried to create a new account, it said I already had one. I tried to reset the password of it. I get the email, click the link, type in a new password, and then it says internal 500 error. I cannot login. I had to create this account on a different email to post this. I'd like to be able to use my old account though. I've tried to reset it on different devices and different browsers. Any suggestions? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @strykerelite, welcome on board. Thanks for sharing the details about this issue. 

If you've tried resetting the password using the Fitbit app, try this time using fitbit.com dashboard or vice versa. For more information, see How do I reset my Fitbit password? 

I've moved your post to Android App for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wasn't able to try via the app as I can't get into the account. I can only try via the login page on the website. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@strykerelite So that means you were finally able to reset the password on the fitbit.com dashboard? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes