Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't scroll through sleep times on the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!!~ I noticed as an adriod user you are unable to scroll through your sleep times as iPhone users can. So I am left to just click over and over again to try and zone in on a specific moment during the night. Its impossible and most of the time I can't actually click in on the exact moment I want to. This really needs to be updated and the ability to simply swipe through on the andriod mobile app should be added into the software. I really hope Fitbit considers doing this. I have read other places you can click and hold and swipe through but that doesn't work on andriod though. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀ ┊ ☪︎⋆ ⊹ ┊ . ˚ ✧ ┊ ┊
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @R41N, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the sharing the details about your issue.

Before anything else, I'd like you to make sure that the mobile phone you're using is included here Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

With that being said, please note that Android and iOS Fitbit apps work the same way to see the details of your sleep. To do so, please:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab then tap the sleep tile.
  2. Swipe through the sleep graphs at the top. On certain sleep graphs, tap the arrows to expand the graph.
  3. Swipe right to see data from previous weeks.
  4. Tap a length of time at the top to change the time period you see averages for. For example, tap 1 mo to see your sleep data by the month and your monthly averages.

For more information, see How do I see my sleep information and How can I see the start and end times for my sleep stages? 

I've moved your post to Android App for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @R41N, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the sharing the details about your issue.

Before anything else, I'd like you to make sure that the mobile phone you're using is included here Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

With that being said, please note that Android and iOS Fitbit apps work the same way to see the details of your sleep. To do so, please:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab then tap the sleep tile.
  2. Swipe through the sleep graphs at the top. On certain sleep graphs, tap the arrows to expand the graph.
  3. Swipe right to see data from previous weeks.
  4. Tap a length of time at the top to change the time period you see averages for. For example, tap 1 mo to see your sleep data by the month and your monthly averages.

For more information, see How do I see my sleep information and How can I see the start and end times for my sleep stages? 

I've moved your post to Android App for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes