Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't stop receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot stop receiving notifications on my FitBit.  I have everything turned off in the settings, but it still vibrates and shows on my Fitbit. I have a Samsung 8.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Ladydi98.

Let me help you stop the notifications from coming through. Thanks for trying to turn everything off before posting.

In this case, since you have already tried turning them off, I'd recommend removing the bond between your Fitbit and your S8. To do this, go into your S8's Bluetooth settings and look for your Fitbit in there. Remove your Fitbit from the paired devices list. This should do the trick.

In case it also stops syncing, run the set up process as if it was a brand new device. That will get it to sync again and should continue to stop notifications from coming through. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you....worked like a charm!
Best Answer

Hello @Ladydi98.

Glad to read that everything seems to be working correctly now! 

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users. 

Let me know if there are any other questions I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes